This page has moved. If your browser doesn’t automatically re-direct you, please click:
software for computer-assisted notation in Pure Data and Lilypond.
You can access the github project here and the project page at NYU Waverly Labs here. You can access the paper here.
- Oliver, J. “[notes]: Interactive Computer Assisted Notation with Pure Data and Lilypond”, Congreso Internacional de Ciencia y Tecnología Musical, Buenos Aires, 2015.
- Oliver, J. “Composing Mixed Music in Pure Data using the [notes] external for Computer Assisted Notation”, Presented at the Society for Electroacoustic Music (SEAMUS) Conference, Virginia, 2015.
Projects realized with [notes] include:
- grid1 (2014): http://www.jaimeoliver.pe/workobra/grids
- flexura (2015): http://www.jaimeoliver.pe/tenure-flexura
- O1C (2015-17): http://www.jaimeoliver.pe/tenure-o1c
- NaN (2018): http://www.jaimeoliver.pe/tenure-nan
A small video demo of the software can be seen below: